Before clicking "add to basket" we strongly advise that you use our snow chains guide to ensure that you order the correct chains for your vehicle and tyre size
The thinnest snow chain in the world!
Prices Per Pair
In Stock - RRP £168.00
1 x CK7-070 has been added to basket
Complies with full EU Snow Chain regulations & conformity
7 mm electro plated micro links. The areas highlighted in yellow must exceed 7 mm. The recommended minimum clearance is 9 mm. Can be fitted where it would often be impossible to fit normal snow chains.
Easy to operate single handed ratchet system for rapid pre-tensioning
Low or minimal vibrations:
Low or minimal vibration makes driving on snow and ice covered roads smoother, quieter and stress free
Suitable for vehicles fitted with ABS braking systems
Suitable for vehicles fitted with Traction Control
- 7 mm clearance above and behind the tyre
- Recommended for vehicles with clearance problems
- Easy to fit and demount with colour coded parts
- Excellent traction on snow and ice
- Anti-scratch alloy wheel protectors (optional application)
- Ultra smooth running on snow & ice
- Compact carrying case. Easy & convenient to stow
- Supplied as a pair of chains for fitting to two wheels
- Homologations/Certifications/Conformity: O-Norm 5117, CUNA, UNI 11313, TUV
- View PDF Fitting Instructions
If you change your car and need a different size or type you can take advantage of our unique Thule/Konig CK-7 snow chain exchange service.click here to read more
The special design of Thule/Konig Ck-7 Causes each single link to come in contact with the snow and ground, thus increasing grip.
Ideal for cars with space problems between the wheel and the wheel arch.
Special twisted links on the tread.
Closed shortening hook.
Anti-scratch nylon bumpers.