Weissenfels Automatika - a new front mounting snow chain that is both easy and quick to mount!
Complies with full EU Snow Chain regulations & conformity
If you change your car and need a different size or type you can take advantage of our unique Weissenfels Automatika snow chain exchange service.click here to read more
0 mm projection. No minimum clearance behind the wheel required. Total absence of chain parts on the inner side of the wheel. Can be fitted where it would often be impossible to fit normal snow chains.
Clack and Go Technology:
Incorporates Weissenfels exclusive Clack and Go Automatic Pre-Tensioning System. Snow chain tensions and self-centres as you drive
Alloy wheel friendly
Low or minimal vibrations:
Low or minimal vibration makes driving on snow and ice covered roads smoother, quieter and stress free
Suitable for vehicles fitted with ABS braking systems
Suitable for vehicles fitted with Traction Control
The all new Automatika has several advantages over conventional snow chains, not least the ability to be fitted to each tyre in seconds. They are particularly suited to fitting to the many modern vehicles that have larger tyres and restricted clearance around and behind the wheels, whereby the use of other types of snow chains would often not be possible. Since there is no connection or components around the back of the tyre, it means that obstructions such as bodywork, brake, steering and suspension parts are completely unaffected by the chain.
Grip and traction on snow and ice is amazing! This is due to the combination of fully continuous square sided chain links, traction plates and ice breaker studs.
Weissenfels Automatika is not only the ideal snow chain solution for Cars, Crossover, MPV and SUV models but there is also a reinforced "S" version for heavier High performance vehicles, Vans and Camper Vans.
Each pair of Automatika snow chains is supplied in a handy "Twinset" carrying case which keeps the two chains separate for ease of storage. Also included in the pack are all necessary tools, plus a pair of mounting gloves, full fitting instructions and a set of 17mm, 19mm and 21/22mm wheel nut adapters to accommodate all wheel nut sizes.
- Ultra rapid easy installation and removal
- Automatic self-centering and auto chain tensioning as you drive. Cannot come loose!
- No chain projection behind the tyre. Fits cars with limited clearance behind the wheel and tyre
- No chain contact with the wheels. No risk of damaging alloy wheels
- Combination of chain, grip plates and ice studs ensure excellent traction on snow and ice covered roads
- Continuous chain pattern gives smooth running on snow and ice
- Suitable for cars fitted with ABS brakes & EPS traction control
- Supplied as a pair of chains for fitment to two wheels
- Neat "TwinSet" carrying case keeps chains separate
- Homologations/Certifications/Conformity: ON-N 2007 149, CUNA NC 178-01, UNI 11313
- View PDF Fitting Instructions
Weissenfels Automatika snow chains are supplied in pairs in a neat "twinset" carrying case with illustrated easy to follow fitting instructions, spare emergency repair links and a pair of plastic gloves. The "twinset" carrying case can be zipped together; so you have the choice to either store the chains separately or together.