The 16mm manual tensioning chain with high perfomance
Fully reversible for increased chain life
The XD-16 chain uses Thule/Konig's unique micro tensioning system enabling tightening to be completed with a single addtional stop.
- 16 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance.
- Diamond pattern chain with cross chains.
- Internal flexible cable.
- Colour-coded parts for easy mounting.
- Micro-regulation system for a perfect tensioning of the chain.
- The steel tension springs hold the chain tight against the tyre.
- Anti-scratch nylon bumpers protecting alloy wheels (optional application).
- Locking device with rim protectors.
- Premium quality construction with hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy (MnNi) for greater reliability.
- Exclusive, stylish, hard-sided packaging, complete with gloves, kneeling mat, mounting instructions and spare parts.
- Both sides of chain can be used for longer life.
- Homologations: ö-Norm 5117, ö-Norm 5119, CUNA, UNI 11313, TüV.
- View PDF Fitting Instructions