Before clicking "add to basket" we strongly advise that you use our snow chains guide to ensure that you order the correct chains for your vehicle and tyre size
Weissenfels Clack & Go Quattro - The automatically self-centering and self-tensioning snow chain that doesn't have any components protruding at the rear side of the tyre!
Clack and Go Quattro
Prices Per Pair
In Stock - RRP £359.95
1 x F30 has been added to basket
Clack and Go Quattro
Complies with full EU Snow Chain regulations & conformity
If you change your car and need a different size or type you can take advantage of our unique Weissenfels Clack and Go Quattro snow chain exchange service.click here to read more
0 mm projection. No minimum clearance behind the wheel required. Total absence of chain parts on the inner side of the wheel. Can be fitted where it would often be impossible to fit normal snow chains.
Clack and Go Technology:
Incorporates Weissenfels exclusive Clack and Go Automatic Pre-Tensioning System. Snow chain tensions and self-centres as you drive
Alloy wheel friendly
Low or minimal vibrations:
Low or minimal vibration makes driving on snow and ice covered roads smoother, quieter and stress free
Suitable for vehicles fitted with ABS braking systems
Suitable for vehicles fitted with Traction Control
Weissenfels Clack & Go Quattro snow chains will fit virtually all makes and models of cars, crossovers mpv's and suv's up to a gross weight of 2500Kg. Since they incorporate a generous multi adjustable fitting system each chain size adapts to a huge range of tyre sizes, many more than with conventional snow chains. For example the entire range of tyre sizes is covered by just six Clack & Go Quattro chain sizes as compared to at least fourteen sizes with other models of snow chains that cover a similar range of tyre sizes.
The amount of grip on snow and ice is quite simply amazing. This is thanks, mainly due to the unique combination of a continuous 15mm square linked snow chain pattern which incorporates a series of special lateral steel traction plates across the tyre tread as well as a plentiful amount of hard wearing ice studs.
Once set up for your particular vehicle's tyre size (a simple once only procedure) fitting can be accomplished in a matter of seconds. The chain is simply attached to one of the car's wheel studs or wheel nuts using a special gripper collet. Once attached the chain assembly is placed over the tyre, the tensioner activated and will then tension itself as you drive. What could be simpler?
Sizes F10, F20, F30 and F40 include wheel bolt/nut adapters for 17mm and 19 mm wheel bolt and nuts. Sizes F41 and F51 include adapters for 19mm and 21mm fitments. 17, 19, 21 and 22mm adapters are also available upon request.
Weissenfels Clack & Go Quattro snow chains are supplied in a handy "twinset" carrying case which, keeps the two chains separate and if required, can be separated in to two pieces to make storage in the car boot even simpler.
- Recommended for all cars and vehicles up to 2500 Kg
- Ultra rapid easy installation and removal
- Automatic self-centering and auto chain tensioning as you drive. Cannot come loose!
- No chain projection behind the tyre. Fits cars with limited clearance behind the wheel and tyre
- No chain contact with the wheels. No risk of damaging alloy wheels
- 15mm square section traction links in high quality heat treated case hardened steel
- Combination of chain, grip plates and ice studs ensure excellent traction on snow and ice covered roads
- Continuous chain pattern gives smooth running on snow and ice
- Suitable for cars fitted with ABS brakes & EPS traction control
- Supplied as a pair of chains for fitment to two wheels
- Neat "TwinSet" carrying case keeps chains separate
- Homologations/Certifications/Conformity: ON-N 2007 149, CUNA NC 178-01, UNI 11313
- View PDF Fitting Instructions
Weissenfels Clack and Go Quattro snow chains are supplied in pairs in a neat "twinset" carrying case with illustrated easy to follow fitting instructions, spare emergency repair links and a pair of plastic gloves. The "twinset" carrying case can be zipped together; so you have the choice to either store the chains separately or together.